Monday, September 28, 2009

Mama Said There'll Be Days Like This, There'll Be Days Like This Mama Said


Okay, so maybe mama wasn't talking about a day where IPT seems to just go out the window. It's only 11 a.m. and we've already had 3 misses. What on earth?!?! One when I was actually holding her, which also never happens. Days like this do happen, and though they're rare, they're nonetheless frustrating.

This is a time when I do some detective work, see where I'm going wrong. Two things immediately come to mind, though maybe I'm not necessarily doing anything wrong. The first is that my girl has really gotten mobile, and is into exploring everything, which means she's not signaling as clearly. Or maybe it's that she is, but she's added more grunts and sounds due to moving around, and I'm not picking up on them as quickly. Also, I'm very behind on household work, and my attention is elsewhere.

In the end, I still love IPT, and it's so worth it. But I wanted to write this post to let you know that even experienced IPTers have a "bad" day now and then!

1 comment:

  1. The good days out way the bad. A little "pause" is always going to happen. Stick with it and she will be back on track before you know it.

    ReplyDelete