1. It can save you tons of money! Disposable diapers cost parents about $1,000 a year until you potty train your child. Nowadays, that means you could spend three or four grand on diapering you baby's bottom! With IPT, you don't have to buy diapers, wipes, or new clothes because of all the diaper blowouts.
2. You have a lot less laundry! When you start from day one, you'll notice extremely quick progress. When you Infant Potty Train, you're not going to have diaper blowouts that ruin new baby clothes. You won't have a ton of cloth diapers to wash.
3. You'll feel more in tune with your baby! When you're infant potty training, you aren't as likely to tune your baby out, because you don't want to have a miss.
4. You don't have to change poopy diapers! Nuff said.
5. You're not putting a ton of waste in the landfill. The amount of waste you accumulate when you're diapering a baby is quite substantial. When you IPT, you just flush the mess away.
6. Impress your friends and strangers. People are likely to be amazed that your 6 month old is in regular undies, using the potty like a big boy or girl.
7. It lightens your load. When you go out, you don't need to carry tons of extra diapers, wipes, and extra outfits.
8. Face time. Potty breaks are a great way to get some much needed face time with your baby.
9. Increased independence. With IPT, your baby is more in control of his world. Instead of pooping on himself and then depending on you to clean him off, he's able to do his business on his terms without the mess; it's more about teamwork.
10. It's so cute. I mean, really. Nothing's sweeter than a baby sitting on the toilet grinning at you.